Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Little of This, A Little of That

As the title eludes to, this posting is a smorgasbord of stuff. I had a bunch of pictures from the last two weeks that I wanted to share with you (hope you enjoy).

Tom is in Milwaukee this week starting the transition process into his new job. And even though the days and nights are very hectic without him here, I have found a little time to get this blog together after the kids go to bed.

We have a some really great weather, especially on Mother's Day. I have some pictures below from the kids and I visiting the park that day. I greased the kids up good with sunscreen, but foolishly forgot myself. Thus I had a little pink to my arms come Monday... nothing bad, but a reminder that I too need to use the sunscreen. Besides the fun in the park, we have been getting more bike riding in - and both Jackson and Morgan now have helmets. I think they are super cute too! Jackson picked out his - well at least he picked mom's choice over dad's (which was a skull & crossbones helmet). And if you ask him, he'll tell you, "It's to protect my melon!" Love it!

What else? Morgan turned 15-months old today, and had her 15-month check and shots as well. She did great until it she got the shots. And was she mad!! She cried nearly non-stop from the time she got them until we drove back to daycare. Even as I left her at daycare, she was screaming and didn't want anyone to be near her. I'm sure everyone in the doctor's office was looking at me like I was a horrible mother as she screamed and I hurried out the door. Sometimes she just gets in these moods where when she's mad, she'll stay mad. I know the shots hurt, but she chose to keep the drama going long after the hurt subsided. I do think we have a bit of a drama queen in the making! Here are her current stats - still a bit on the petite side...
Weight - 20 lbs. 11 oz. (10th-25th percentile)
Height - 30 1/4 in. (25th-50th percentile)
Head Circumference - 46 cm (50th-75th percentile)

Well, it is time to close for tonight. Bed is calling and I know morning will come early. Hopefully will have another posting tomorrow night or Friday. Stay tuned!

No comments: