Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go Steelers!

Tonight is the first game of the season and the Steelers are playing the Tennessee Titans. Hard to believe it is that time of year again! It was only 7 months ago that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I wonder what will happen this season!?

As of half time, the score was tied up 7-7, but I haven't gotten an update as to where the game is now... I just put Jackson down for bed and I wanted to post these pictures while I was upstairs. So, you maybe seeing another blog post from Tom tomorrow depending on the outcome of the game. Go Steelers!!

Here are pictures of the kids sporting their Steeler gear. Morgan's pink T-Shirt was from Granny and Pup-Pup and says "My First Steelers T-Shirt". So cute! And Jackson's cool Steeler suit is compliments of Aunt Jen.



No comments: