Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Tom, Jackson, and Morgan were too good to me... I got a dozen beautiful red roses (the first roses I have ever received from Tom), a pretty balloon, two super sweet cards, and a gift certificate for a little relaxation massage at Salish Lodge! They totally spoiled me! We had a relaxing weekend too, which was a nice way to prepare myself for my first day back to work. Tom did a little work in the yard... I did some laundry... we went to church... we played at the park with a friend and her daughter... went to dinner Sunday night... all-in-all a great weekend. And just in case you were wondering, my first day back to work went pretty well... but I'm pretty tired.


And here is a video of Jackson reading to Morgan before bed last night... a perfect ending to a great day!



http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp?id=56724097&key=tracineuberger

1 comment:

Stacie said...

so glad you had a great mother's day....and so jealous of your salish gift certificate!!!! i miss spa days in snoqualmie. your family is so beautiful!