Jackson's Exciting News
Yes, it may be hard for you to believe too! Jackson will be a big brother some time in mid-February! Tom and I weren't planning for our family to expand so quickly, but we are thrilled knowing that we will be blessed with another little one to love. Jackson and "Peanut" (as I like to call him/her) will be 14 1/2 months apart - hopefully making for good buddies as they grow up. I'm sure we will have our hands full some days, but what family doesn't experience that. We'll be keeping you posted on the progress!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! Mid-February is an excellent time of year for a birthday.
Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Matt, Colby, & Shane
Yeah!! We are so excited for all of you! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do! :)
So excited and happy for the new addition to the Neuberger family! Thanks for sharing such great pictures.
Laurie, Jason & Abby
Post a Comment