Wow! July is close to over and I have yet to post anything... Time really slips away on me. July has been a busy month. We spent the first week in Myrtle Beach, SC with the Neuberger family. It was a really fun week spent relaxing on the beach and pool side. Jackson just loved the water! But he wasn't a big fan of the heat and the ocean waves. Hopefully by the next vacation he will be ready to take on the sea. It was great seeing everyone too - I know Jackson loved meeting his Uncle Mikey and being spoiled by everyone! Here are a couple cute pics from the vacation as well as the link to all the vacation pictures posted on Photoworks.



http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp;jsessionid=0E058A510F8A7696497E0B289E6FC022?id=44352487&toh=m&key=tracineuberger&cb=PW&guest=true&svr=web36
Along with the family vacation, Jackson and I made a little trip back to Nebraska to see family and to attend the Newcastle All-School Reunion. This year marked 10 years from my high school graduation, so I thought it would be a great time to go back to my Alma Mater and home town. It was great seeing family and some of my old classmates and friends. And Jackson loved playing with his cousins! It was a quick trip, but thankfully Jackson is a great traveler and he made it easy on me during all the flights. Here's some more pics from that weekend...


http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp;jsessionid=0E058A510F8A7696497E0B289E6FC022?id=44352525&toh=m&key=tracineuberger&cb=PW&guest=true&svr=web36
Other than these trips, we have just been enjoying some beautiful weather here in Washington. Summers here are so nice - blue skies, warm days, cool nights - just beautiful. Jackson is growing more everyday and learning so much too. He is now crawling entirely to get places - no more belly lunges. And he has mastered the skill of pulling himself up next to just about anything (including Madi). He is quite the little daredevil too - he starting to climb the stairs and will stand next to anything with just one hand for support. I'm afraid he will be walking well before we are ready!



Lastly, here are some links to more recent photos I have posted on Photoworks.
Along with the family vacation, Jackson and I made a little trip back to Nebraska to see family and to attend the Newcastle All-School Reunion. This year marked 10 years from my high school graduation, so I thought it would be a great time to go back to my Alma Mater and home town. It was great seeing family and some of my old classmates and friends. And Jackson loved playing with his cousins! It was a quick trip, but thankfully Jackson is a great traveler and he made it easy on me during all the flights. Here's some more pics from that weekend...
http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp;jsessionid=0E058A510F8A7696497E0B289E6FC022?id=44352525&toh=m&key=tracineuberger&cb=PW&guest=true&svr=web36
Other than these trips, we have just been enjoying some beautiful weather here in Washington. Summers here are so nice - blue skies, warm days, cool nights - just beautiful. Jackson is growing more everyday and learning so much too. He is now crawling entirely to get places - no more belly lunges. And he has mastered the skill of pulling himself up next to just about anything (including Madi). He is quite the little daredevil too - he starting to climb the stairs and will stand next to anything with just one hand for support. I'm afraid he will be walking well before we are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment